Slavery may have been officially abolished, but today it is taking new forms. Continued opposition to modern slavery is therefore desperately needed. How do we create more awareness? And how do we tackle the abuses structurally?
On the program:
- Henriette Essani, Coordination des sans-papiers
- Ligue des travailleuses domestiques (CSC)
- Luc Cortebeeck, former president of the ILO
- Vernissage of our brand new permanent exhibition “Slavery, also today”
- Solidarity meal at the long table
Participation is free, a free contribution is always very welcome.
The event is bilingual (Dutch and French). Simultaneous translation will be provided.